Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Beginnings

Wow...I have thought a very long time about starting a blog about Montessori and here I am doing it! My hope is that I can share insights from the classroom, talk about philosophy and children, ask questions, and learn more about how I can be a better directress in the classroom.  I am also excited to provide a space where parents and families from Community Montessori School can share their own experience with Montessori or anything parent related.  We can all come together on the common ground of our children.  There is no one way to parent or educate your child.  Hopefully, this can be a place to get some great ideas from one another!  I look forward to being able to share my heart and belief that children are amazing little creatures with individual personalities, needs, interests, motivations, and learning styles.  I am blessed to be able to experience their joy and excitement for learning in my classroom each day.  

www.CMontessori.com

No comments:

Post a Comment